Today I'm joined by my good David Cowan to discuss confirmation bias and self-judgement. We also cover the role technology plays in controlling society, how we can move past our resistance to change, and more.
This was such a fantastic conversation that leaves a lot to think about!
David is an independent musician who's been friends with Catherine for the last 3 years and enjoys speaking about life, spirituality, health, and overall well-being. He's in the process of revamping his YouTube channel which can be found here.
- 00:00:00 - Coming up…
- 00:01:17 - Meet my guest
- 00:03:14 - The power of diet
- 00:08:02 - Are we lying to ourselves?
- 00:15:10 - Social media & confirmation bias
- 00:22:34 - Sticking to your beliefs and moving forward
- 00:32:56 - Escaping the comfort zone & stagnation
- 00:38:03 - Staying open & patient in the face of difference
- 00:48:02 - Standing up to agendas & ignorance together
- 00:58:12 - Our resistance to change & costing each other
- 01:04:06 - Good communication & always learning
- 01:07:55 - Technology & control
- 01:14:35 - Final thoughts
Follow me on social media:
Disclaimer: The purpose of this podcast is to keep curious and keep free. The opinions of the guests do not necessarily represent the opinions of the host and vice versa - exploring different opinions is key to growth. The content in this podcast and on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical or veterinary advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical or veterinary advice because of something you have heard on my podcast or website.